Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Beginnings and Endings

OK first Blog ever so wondering how long this will keep going. If anyone reads it.

Right, beginnings and endings in my life ATM, a very sad time, my life is currently pushing me towards bushcraft and learning to live off the land as it were. I do crave the simple life away from everything, all the strains and stresses of modern life, and me saying that as I work in IT and pretty much mess with computers day in day out. But I would pack it all in and go somewhere with a much simpler way of life. Always dream of just droppnig off the face of the Earth and living off the land in a forest somewhere. *sigh

Let me tell you about myself a little, am 30 years of age, but sometimes feel 403! I enjoy the outdoors very much, I backpack (when time permits) or solo backpack when I can, I am an archer (field), a climber, a walker/scrambler, pretty much anything to do with the outdoors I'll do.
Am at a junction in my life where what I do and how I do them matters alot, mid life crisis? No idea. But I know I've made choices that will affect things majorly in my life.

Thats all I'll say about myself for now.

Right Bushcraft! OK this blog will prob just be mostly bushcraft things what I learn and how I learn em. not sure if this blog supports pictures, I imagine it does, just haven't found it yet.

OK on with the fun!

Thanks for reading.

ferrol

No comments: